There are always many bottles of lotion pumps used in o […]
There are always many bottles of lotion pumps used in our life, so kexon will tell you about the working principle of lotion pumps today.
1. First Press-When we press the press head for the first time, the press head drives the auxiliary column to compress the spring together through the connected main column. In the process of compressing the spring, the outer wall of the piston pushes the piston to open the discharge hole of the secondary column through friction with the inner wall of the body. When the piston slides downwards, the air in the body is discharged through the already opened secondary column discharge hole.
2. Press repeatedly and repeatedly-to exhaust all the air in the body.
3. Suction-Press the press head by hand to discharge the air in the body through the main column, the auxiliary column, the piston and the common compression spring. Release the press head. The spring moves back (up) due to loss of pressure. At this time, the piston also moves down through the inner wall of the friction body to close the discharge hole of the auxiliary column. At this time, the liquid storage cavity in the body is in a vacuum liquid absorption state, the glass ball is sucked upwards, and the liquid in the bottle is sucked into the liquid storage cavity of the body through a suction pipe.
4. Storage of Liquid-Press the pressing head several times, and store the liquid to the body by sucking the liquid many times until the liquid is fully stored.
5. Discharge-When the liquid in the liquid storage cavity of the body is full, press the press head again, and the liquid will be directly discharged from the press mouth through the discharge hole.
If you want to know more information, please contact us: https://www.chinafoampump.com/