1. Correctly install the sprayer parts. Check each conn […]
1. Correctly install the sprayer parts. Check each connection for air leakage. When using, install clean water test spray first and then refill the medicine.
2. When used formally, add water after adding the drug. The liquid level of the drug should not exceed the safe water level. Before spraying, first move the rocker more than 10 times to increase the pressure in the barrel to the working pressure. Do not use excessive force when pulling the joystick to avoid explosion in the air chamber.
3. When the liquid is loaded for the first time, since the air chamber and the spray bar contain fresh water, the concentration of the liquid sprayed in the initial 2 to 3 minutes of the spray is relatively low. Therefore, care should be taken to avoid the control effect of pests and diseases.
4. After the work is completed, the remaining liquid in the barrel should be poured out in time and washed with clean water. At the same time, check for any stagnant water in the air chamber. If there is accumulated water, remove the water joint and release the accumulated water.
5. If the sprayer is not used in the short term, the main parts should be cleaned, wiped and stored in a cool dry place. If you do not use it for a long time, you must butter all metal parts to prevent rust.
Frequently used failures and exclusions:
Insufficient spray pressure, poor atomization: If the water inlet valve is put aside by dirt, the inlet valve can be removed and the dirt can be removed with a cloth. If the skin is damaged, the new skin can be replaced; if the connection site is not installed Seals, or leaks due to seal damage, can be added or replaced.
Spray can not fog: if the inclined hole of the nozzle body is blocked by dirt, can clear the oblique hole; if the nozzle hole can be opened due to plugging of the cleaning hole, but can not use the wire or copper needle and other hard objects to spray hole, prevent the hole expansion The quality of the spray will be degraded; if the filter is clogged inside the casing or the ball of the over-water valve is set aside, the filter should be cleaned and the dirt that has left the ball should be cleaned.
If the switch cap is not tightened, the switch cap should be tightened; if the washer on the switch core is worn out, the gasket should be replaced; the switch can't be turned because of a long time, or the switch is used for too long. The core is bound due to the corrosion of the chemicals. The parts should be removed and cleaned in kerosene or diesel oil. When it is difficult to remove, it can be soaked in kerosene for a period of time, and then it can be removed and disassembled. It cannot be struck with hard objects.
Leakage at each connection: If the connector is loose, tighten the nut. If the gasket is not flat or damaged, the gasket should be leveled or the gasket replaced. If the gasket shrinks and hardens, it can be used after dipping in animal oil. .